Perspective Poker

September 18, 2008

Home Game

Bit of a modified post for this installment. Having to post about my unusual uses for my mobile phone. Still keeping to the poker theme of this blog... I have taken photos of hands that have been dealt in home games that ive ran. This photo is of a hand that i dealt heads up.


Photobucket

Pocket 7's were all in and of course the A's called... The window card was a 7... a set. But the A's ended up having the nut flush draw. The draw missed on the turn... A 7 hit the river giving the pocket 7's quads.

I could change up my blog a bit because of this post. Maybe lay out some hands that i played in tournaments at home... take a photo... and post it. Maybe even have a slide show of how a hand played out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home